Avedis Audio KP6 KeyPre®
Call for lowest price!
The KeyPre® was specifically designed for professional keyboard, synthesizer, and drum machine users who need to preserve the integrity of their electronic instruments both on stage and in the studio.
Electronic instruments often have a wide range of output level and impedances with much higher bandwidth than traditional passive instruments such as electric guitars. That being the case, a high-performance preamplifier specifically designed for these types of instruments is needed to ensure nothing is compromised or bottlenecked as sound is being processed.
Having dedicated two years to meticulous R&D, Avedis Audio has served up a fantastic solution for capturing every nuance of your electronic instruments.
- Six independent channels
- Balanced TRS inputs and outputs with additional input on the front
- Uses high-performance THAT Corp InGenius® input stage
- Direct coupled discrete preamplifier
- Jensen transformer balanced output
- Up to 32dB of gain
- Can be used with balanced or unbalanced keyboards
- Supports all keyboard/synthesizer output impedances
- Very wide frequency response to capture full bandwidth of your electronic instruments
- 5 bar-graph LED meter that can be custom-adjusted internally
- Internal international power supply
- Patented Xsolate® Ground Lift System to safely isolate output stage ground connection
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- 3 year warranty
|Frequency Response||3Hz - 75kHz (-3dB)|
|Maximum Input Level||+24dBu|
|Maximum Output Level||+28dBu|
|THD+N||0.015% @ 10dB Gain|
|CMRR||90dB @ 60Hz|
|IMD||0.02% (400Hz, 4kHz)|
|Noise||-115dB (unfiltered, unweighted)|
|Dimensions||19"W x 1.75"H x 8"D|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 0.65A, 50/60Hz|
Please Note: The MD7 usually ships same or next business day.