Avedis Audio MA5
Call for lowest price!
The MA5 is a high-quality 500 Series preamplifier that delivers the characteristic sound of early '70's British Class-A consoles.
The MA5 is known for its full and open sound and rich harmonic content, particularly in the very low frequencies which reach below 10Hz. Mids and Highs come through beautifully without sounding dull or smeared.
The 28kHz push-button is a unique feature borrowed from the Avedis E27 equalizer. It applies a 6dB shelving rise at 28kHz that is very useful for breathing new life and realism into many instruments.
- Single-ended Class A amplifier
- Carnhill / St. Ives input transformer
- Custom designed Jensen output transformer
- Stepped-gain rotary switch in 5dB steps
- Output level pot from trim and mute
- LED-lit push buttons
- 28kHz feature brings out high frequency detail
- Custom-made Marconi-style knobs (ships with black knob - red knob is available upon request)
- High headroom & CMRR, low noise
|Frequency Response||< 10Hz to -3dB @ 67kHz|
|Input Impedance||1250 Ω|
|Output Impedance||< 75 Ω, bias variable|
|CMRR||> 100dB minimum @ 60Hz|
|Maximum Output Level||+32.2 dBu @ 100kΩ, +27dBu @ 600Ω bias variable|
|Power Requirements||±16 VDC @75mA per rail|
|Gain Voltage||0 to 33.4 Volts|
|Gain dB||0 to 71.2 dB|
|EIN||-110 dBu, unweighted 300kHz bandwidth|
Please Note: The MA5 usually ships same or next business day.