Chameleon Labs 560 EQ
Call for lowest price!
The 560 EQ from Chameleon Labs is a 500 Series module providing three bands of inductor-based equalization. The fundamental audio circuit was taken from the revered 7603 preamplifier and features Chameleon Labs’ ultra-low distortion, fully-discrete topology, line-level input transformer and iron-core output transformer.
If you're looking for an affordable, well built, musical EQ with vintage vibe and tonality, the 560 EQ is well worth serious consideration.
- High Pass Filter: Off, 40, 80, 160 and 320 Hz
- LF Band: +/-15dB shelving (Off, 35, 60, 110 and 220 Hz)
- MF Band: +/-15dB (Off, 700, 1.6k, 3.2k, 4.8k and 7.2k Hz)
- HF Band: +/-15dB shelving (Off, 3.4k, 4.9k, 7k, 12k Hz)
- Variable Gain Output: -60dB to +20dB
- Push-button Bypass
Note: The 560 EQ usually ships same or next business day.